Our client is one of the growing international logistics company, who has market presence in Asia, Europe and America.
Reporting to the Country Manager, the Branch Manager will be responsible in strengthening the commercial and operational excellence, increase the profitability of the organisation in line with the company objectives.
- Lead and manage the airfreight and ocean freight division of branch.
- Ensure and monitor productivity of the staffs by ensuring all job folders and billing must done in timely manner.
- Provide best support to Sales team for securing and attending sales calls when needed.
- Work closely with Tender Management team by work out best RFQ rates for all customers.
- Planning and oversee the daily export shipment booking with airlines
- Oversee the handling of shipment booking, pick up and any other special request
- Establish new procedure for handling new shipment or business
- Communicate with stakeholders and customers on shipment planning, status, problem resolution, etc.
- Supervises staff for their quality, productivity and discipline
- Provide training and guidance to staff
- Control the department overtime work and cost
- Perform the custom declaration and dealing with custom and other authorities
- Attend to customers sales call together with Sales team
- At least 8 years of experience in the airfreight operations/product development
· Good exposure and familiarity in the freight forwarding, airlines and logistics industry
· Proven P&L management, airfreight and oceanfreight operations responsibility
· Proven leadership skills in managing teams
· Strong communication skills in English
- Strong interpersonal skills and cross cultural
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org