Direct Search Global is recruiting for a Bunker Clerk/ Cargo Officer to join one of our clients, a well known bunker service provider here in Singapore.
- You will be responsible for ensuring all cargo loading, ex bunker delivery, blending operation and delivery are in compliance with company work instructions, in particular SS600 and TR48.
- Manage cargo operations and documentation.
- Safeguard product quality and quantity.
- Maintain proper records of inventory in the stock movement logbook and daily ROB report.
- Must ensure that custody control procedures in respect of cargo storage onboard bunker tanker and cargo movements are duly and properly implemented.
- 1 Year previous experience as bunker clerk/ cargo officer onboard bunker tankers.
- Certification in Basic & Advanced Course on Bunkering Practices SS600 & TR 48.
- Able to follow company shift duties and stay onboard the vessel when required.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org