An opportunity to work for a well-known shipping company supporting their bunker operations and logistics.
As a Bunker Operator you will ensure that the bunkering operations run efficiently, your responsibilities will include the following;
- Monitoring bunkering fixtures
- Frequent communication with all involved parties, such as agents, suppliers and surveyors.
- Assist the claims department with gathering relevant information and supporting their resolution
- Logging the status of operations
- Notifying relevant parties should any incidents occur during operations
To be a suitable candidate you should have previous experience of vessel operations or shipping logistics or port agency operations.
Candidates must be already located in the US with full working entitlement.