As a Bunker Trader you will develop long term business relationships with current and potential clients. Responsibilities will include, but are not limited to the following:
- Conducting market research to identify prospective new customers and convert to new business
- Business development activities with potential new 3rd party customers
- Planning ideal bunkering ports for the voyage the vessel is planning
- Liaising daily with existing 3rd party customers
- Maintaining and improving the Bunker Trading Platform
To be a suitable candidate for this opportunity you will ideally have 2-3 years’ previous bunker trading experience. You will be a strategic thinker with the proven ability to develop business and deliver results. You will possess first class inter-personal and negotiation skills. Equipped with an established network you will be able to bring in business from the outset.
This role is currently open to candidates based in Singapore with ready working entitlement only.