Our client is seeking an experienced business development professional for their operations in Singapore. This is an exciting senior development role that will focus on the offshore oil and gas markets in the region.
The Business Development Director will drive our client's market position across the offshore segment in Singapore and will focus on new business development, client relationships and maximising revenue opportunities with existing clients. The successful candidate will collaborate with various internal teams to achieve this and the individual will also use their extensive knowledge of the market conditions and the industry to contribute to regional and global strategic opportunities.
The successful candidate will carry out the following:
- Drive sales strategies and meet or exceed sales and revenue targets.
- Develop and maintain key client relationships
- Lead the development and execution of sales plans and support senior management by arranging visits to key accounts.
- Work with internal teams to develop business development strategies and proposals
- Work with technical staff and other internal teams as needed to meet customer needs.
- Attend industry events and conferences feeding intel back to the organisation
- Demonstrated success in sales, business development, and account management with experience in meeting and exceeding sales or business targets
- Demonstrated proficiency in developing strategic customer relationships.
- Demonstrated technical knowledge of offshore EPC projects
- A self-starter with a demonstrated desire to achieve goals
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills. Primary language is English.
- Minimum 7 years experience in offshore production related activities, preferably in an EPC, projects,
- International experience working in a sales / business development role
- Bachelor’s degree in business or in an engineering technical field is required
- MBA or engineering postgraduate degree is preferred