Business Development Manager – Land Fuel - Houston, TX
The Business Development Manager will develop and implement a sales strategy to develop the Land Fuel business for the company. You will be responsible for successfully developing accounts and closing sales.
Duties and Responsibilities:
- Identify and develop new business opportunities
- Prepare sales and pricing strategies to win new accounts and grow repeat sales
- Make sales calls on prospects and close the deal
- Ability to manage a territory and advance opportunities through the sales cycle
- Demonstrates the ability to sell against the competition with strong negotiation skills
- Ability to negotiate to a close
- Know when to say "no" and how to get to "yes"
- 2+ years’ of refined product experience with B2B sales
- University degree in business or related field
- Experience managing a territory and soliciting new business
- Understanding of sales activity requirements and performance metrics
- Ability to develop relationships leading to continued sales
- Excellent communication and negotiation skills
Excellent compensation scheme with base, bonus, and benefits.