An international freight forwarding company, looking to hire for their office based in Malaysia.
- Achieve personal and group sales target.
- Develop and identify new sales opportunity.
- Maintain and develop relationship with existing and new customers.
- Develop and implement sales strategies to meet sales and revenue targets.
- Ensure the sales team performance meets the required KPIs.
- Manage and take appropriate corrective action on customer complaints for continuous improvement.
- Bachelor’s degree in logistics, supply chain, business administration or any related field.
- 5 years of experience in related field.
- Experienced in managing a team and have good leadership.
- Strong customer service/sales and logistics/freight forwarding industry knowledge.
- Proven sales track record.
- Strong interpersonal and communication skills.
Visit www.directsearch.global/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com