Our client is one of the dynamic and growing international freight forwarder/3PL who provides customised and complex freight, customs, transportation and logistics solutions across Asia, Europe and American regions.
- Develop and increase sales and business development activities
· Identify, prospect, develop and increase new customer portfolio
· Promote and sell consultative freight forwarding, cross border transportation and logistics solutions to new and existing customers
- Develop and build strong customer relationship management for existing and new clients
- Diploma/Degree in any discipline
· 5 years of working experience in freight forwarding or logistics industry
· Familiar with airfreight, oceanfreight, cross border, transportation and logistics product services
· Proven track record in sales.
- Passion to sell and hungry for business
Visit www.directsearch.global/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org