Faststream is pleased to be working closely with a global leading IACS member Classification Society for a position based in Montreal.
Following a period of success, this well-renowned Classification Society is looking to build its Business Development Team within their Marine division. They are looking for someone with significant experience in Maritime Sales within the Canadian market.
- The ultimate goal is to develop the offering in the Canadian Maritime market of the organisation's Marine Services
- Be responsible for all Business Development and Sales activities, driving new pipeline and monitoring new prospects
- Hunting down new business, responsibility for identifying and securing opportunities
- Working directly and closely with Ship Owners, Management Companies and Ship Yards
- Regularly visiting customers ensuring a focus is kept on repeat business and customer satisfaction
- Build and develop strong relationships and work closely with management to identify partnership opportunities
Candidates should have:
- Ideally a background in Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture with a technical Maritime Degree or a related subject with a proven track record in the Maritime Industry
- Excellent technical knowledge and experience in Business Development within Marine Sales
- Strong experience in the Canadian market with an existing network built up of Ship Owners, Managers, Yards and Associations
- The ability to work well independently and have a Hunter mentality, being decisive and action-orientated
- Fluency in English is essential and fluency in French would be highly beneficial
- Fantastic growth and development opportunities
- Competitive salary rates
- Working as part of a very well established, Global Business
Ideally, you should already be based in Canada and it is essential you hold the right to work in Canada without Sponsorship.
Please send your CV to Adam Thaxter, Senior Recruitment Consultant at Adam.Thaxter@faststream.com.