- You will be responsible for keeping up to date with developments in the market and using this information to search for business opportunities.
- Formulating key drivers of customer delivery and planning the domestic targets, activities to deliver on them.
- Building strong relationships with the existing clients while establishing new ones for potential business.
- Provide customer feedback on products and service to management to assist in changing procedures for improvement.
- 5 years experience in Business Development/Sales/marketing.
- Proficient in MS Office