- Responsible for the sales effort in Malaysia and other regions as assigned.
- Ability to travel to visit customers and prospects 70% of the month within your assigned territory.
- Have an ability to prospect consistently on the phone, in person, and at company trade events.
- Develop markets assigned.
- Generate sales leads.
- Achieve minimum 25 sales/client visits per month.
- Weekly and Monthly Sales updates to the management.
- Manage and handle customers’ relations, feedback and complaints.
- Be familiar and keep up to date of market requirements and user needs
- Drive sales activities for existing and new channels.
- Be actively involved in trade shows, trade advertisements and other marketing communications activities.
- Responsible for reports covering CRM, sales pipeline, activities, performance and plans.
- Knowledge of the Maritime industry, primarily in Technology, Software, Consulting and Advisory is preferred, but not required if you have a history of sales success in a complex selling environment, the ability to learn quickly, and can retain knowledge.
- Forward thinking with good problem-solving skills, and a desire to be part of the new digital economy.
- Tertiary educated with recognized degree qualification preferred.