Business Development Specialist
Primary responsibility is to increase market share and drive new business growth and re-engage lost customers
- Identify new business opportunities such as new vessels or power plants that require equipment
- Keep a close pulse on both the marine and power markets to anticipate new equipment sales opportunities
- Plan and coordinate customer events such as trade shows; conferences; etc.
- B.S. Degree
- 2 years experience in sales or customer service
- Excellent computer skills including database, excel, etc.
- Experience in either the maritime or power generation industry
- Willingness to travel approximately 20-25%
- Previous equipment service sales experience
- Ability to successfully pass a pre-employment drug screen and background check