Business Management Analyst - New York, NY
Position is responsible for supporting operations and financial management. The position will support leadership in the development of strategic plans and coordination of strategic initiatives. The position supports management by completing periodic reporting, project analysis, including financial, operational, or technical. Majority of time is spent conducting analyses on issues impacting business operations making recommendations to management, completing due diligence on projects, ad hoc projects/report development, financial modeling, document management, regulatory analysis, market analysis, and other misc. projects. Ideal candidates will have MBA / CPA.
This role supports the overall P&L management of worldwide operations. Individuals review findings to be presented to senior management. This position supports budgeting and forecasting, analyzing P&L variance, participating in ad hoc and special projects and coordinates with other business units regarding initiatives.
- Completes complex financial, operational, or technical project analysis
- Conducts analyses regarding issues that have an impact on the operation of a specific functional area and makes recommendations to management
- Performs ad hoc projects, report development, modeling, and other miscellaneous projects
- Performs other job-related duties as assigned
- Bachelor's Degree
- 5+ years in a similar corporate role
- Strong knowledge of accounting practices
- Strong financial acumen
- Strong analytical, reporting, and communication skills
- Certified Public Accountant (CPA)
- Master's - Business Administration
- Experience work in a NetSuite environment
- Knowledge of shipping or commodity markets