Our client is currently looking for a Cargo Superintendent to be based in their Singapore office.
- Frequently make ship visits to educate its’ usage of the company’s equipment and products.
- Conduct training for sea staff – onboard and in training centers.
- Sail with ships to maximize tank cleaning and to also promote new products.
- Work alongside with the R&D team to develop new products, sales team, engage with customers, and manage technical parts of sales.
- Manage day to day patrons’ technical enquiries (cleaning of tank, equipment, etc.)
- Supply tank cleaning solutions based on the company’s products as per requested by patrons.
- Degree in Maritime studies or equivalent
- Minimum 5 years of experience
- Experienced in sailing on product and chemical tanker vessel.
- Experienced as a Chief Officer.
- Possess a valid COC, CDC, Class 1 licenses.
- Preferred: Master sailing experience and prior shore experience.
- Strong foundation in tanking cleaning and chemicals, DPP-CCP, VEG OIL and Methanol standard cleaning.
- Proficient in English – presentation and communication skill and in Microsoft Office.
- Good communication skills, a team player and able to work within time constraints.
- Candidate to possess existing work rights in Singapore due to travel restrictions.