We are working with an established oil & gas trading firm to look for a Chartering Manager to be based in their Singapore office.
Our client is looking for candidates with experience in chartering & vessel operations for tankers.
- Conduct day-to-day chartering activities.
- Ensure close coordination with operations teams on voyage execution.
- Conduct vessel operations inclusive of post fixture activity
- Gather market information required for necessary business development.
- Monitor market freight rates movement, provide regular evaluation and market analysis.
- Degree in Maritime / related Discipline
- Minimum 3-5 years of experience in a similar capacity role
- Strong network will be ideal.
- Good knowledge of chartering and operations related to tankers.
- Good command in English and Mandarin (To converse with relevant counterparts)