- Conduct day-to-day chartering related activities.
- Negotiation of Charter Party terms and requirements
- Source for optimal shipping solution for the cargo, monitor market freight rates movement, provide regular evaluation, and market analysis.
- Procurement of Cargo
- Key contributor for the P&L or the organization
- Secure spot and forward cargoes/COAs/tonnages to cover position
- Degree in Maritime / related Discipline
- Minimum 5 years of experience in a similar capacity role
- Good experience in both operations & chartering will be preferred
- Prior sailing experience on bulk carriers will be advantageous
- Experience in bulk carriers (Handysize, Supramax, Panamax)
- Able to calculate and evaluate voyage estimation