Singapore’s leading shipping company with global presence specialized in dry bulk sector is now looking for a highly skilled candidate with successful record of accomplishment to manage and grow their chartering business to a new height. This is a dynamic key P&L contributor role, and the chosen candidate will be rewarded with solid career growth as well as harmonious work life. Continuous learning and development opportunity will also be granted.
- Managing the full spectrum of the chartering business and developing consistent revenue streams by growing the client base with strong knowledge of dry bulk sector.
- Sourcing and identifying the needs of industry’s leading dry bulk cargoes and shipowners to build successful long term charter parties.
- Building relationships with shipbrokers to sustain and grow the chartering business P&L at maximum potential.
- Growing the chartering business of the organization by networking with potential clients and overseeing of the overall performance on operations.
- Researching market trends and providing insightful reports to the management team to identify new businesses and stakeholders.
- At least 10 years working experience in the dry bulk shipping industry
- At least a Bachelor’s degree in Maritime Studies
- Strong professional network in shipping industry
- Excellent deal negotiator and communicator
- Exceptional interpersonal skills