Our client is seeking an experienced CEO to oversee the daily operations and drive growth for a Boiler Sales and Service company that is experiencing solid growth in the Northeast market. The ideal candidate needs to be a positive, proactive, and assertive with exemplary customer service/communication skills. The main responsibilities of the role are to ensure that the business is well-coordinated and productive by managing its operations and directing its people.
- Lead business strategy, goals, fiscal management and operations
- Manage all aspects of multiple residential and commercial projects from start to finish
- Lead and oversee both internal and external execution of project workflows and task management
- Analyze financial data to forecast and implement appropriate action plans
- Assist with the preparation of an annual business plan for the company that includes objectives for revenue, profit, and ROI as well as action plans to achieve these objectives.
- Refine company processes for efficiency and improved profit margins.
- Establish company-wide performance objectives and hold all departments accountable to measurable goals.
- Develop, implement and review operational policies and procedures.
- Ensure exceptional customer service by ensuring consistency in all operations and installs.
Required Qualifications & Experience
- A Bachelor’s Degree in business, finance, or engineering or a related degree
- Minimum of ten years of experience working as a director of operations / general operations manager in a small to mid-sized service company.
- Minimum of 10 years of experience with thorough knowledge of P&L management, Projects field operations and financial processes
- Minimum of 10 years of progressively responsible managerial and administrative Experience in Construction Management and Project Management
- Commercial Sales and Service experience a plus
- A knowledge of Mechanical Systems with the ability to analyze opportunities.
Preferred Qualifications & Experience
- Advanced degree, MBA or MHA.