Chief Financial Officer, Houston, TX
Overall responsibility for company finances, operational budgeting and accounting.
Duties will include:
- Banking - Credit Line, Cash Management
- Manage Payroll
- Risk Management - Insurance, Worker's Comp
- Tax Advisor - US and International Transactions
- Capital Management
- Manage A/P and A/R
- Maintain accounting ledger
- Arrange short term loans for projects, etc.
- Manage office paperwork: business licenses, etc.
- Manage Accountants; HR Oversight; Pension & 401(k) Administration
- Manage parts inventory costs
- Contribute to operations and management of the company as needed.
Preferred qualifications include:
- 10+ years of experience in a Senior Finance role within the maritime industry
- Degree in finance or accounting
- Certified Public Accountant in state of Texas
- Maritime industry experience (preferred but not required)
- Experience with Quickbooks or other financial software
- Short term financing for project work
- Accounts payable and accounts receivables