Chief Mate or Captain with Chemical experience needed.
Our client, a leader in the movement of bulk chemicals and cargo in both North America and Asia, is looking for an experienced Marine Operations Professional to look after their chartered tankers. In this role, you will work with both the ship's crew as well as the third party ship managers, ensuring the safe and efficient operation of the company's vessels. You will be the person to drive the company culture of safety, ensuring that both the vessels and crews are operationally sound. We are looking for someone with the following:
- The position is responsible for the daily tasks of assisting vessels with operations, on board as well as per mail or phone, and optimization in tank cleaning, cargo operations, and port call.
- Participate & monitor product capacity by providing guidance to commercial and technical organization on
- Implementation of improvement initiatives
- Optimize Cargo operation & port rotation performance
- Close co-operation and sparring with Operation, Chartering and Fleet
- Proactively advise on and provide feedback throughout the company as necessary
In return for above, our client offers a generous base salary, potential for annual bonus, great benefits and paid holiday. This is a great opportunity to join a great organization where you can leverage both your time at sea as well as your shoreside tanker operations experience. The company is growing and for the right individual, you will be able to grow both personally and professionally with the company.
Marine Operations - Chemical
FLAGSHIP MANAGEMENT = MARITIME JOBS
WE ARE MARITIME PROFESSIONALS - MARITIME RECRUITMENT AND MARITIME EXECUTIVE SEARCH IS OUR BUSINESS