Our client, a global logistics leader, is looking for an Claims Coordinator to join their team. In this role, you will work with the VP of Operations in the management of cargo/marine/crew claims to resolve them in a timely manner while mitigating loss for the company. This person will also work with the team with marine loss prevention, risk management and insurance policy review. We are looking for someone with the following:
- Undergraduate degree required
- Marine Insurance experience strongly preferred
- Previous Jones Act experience
- Excellent communication, organizational and planning skills
- Able to work independently to make accurate and timely decisions
- Must be authorized to work in the US, no visa or sponsorship at this time
In return for the above, our client offers a generous salary based on experience, potential for annual performance based bonus, and excellent benefits. This a great opportunity to join an established and stable client that continues to enjoy year to year growth.