Cogeneration Power Field Manager
Provide technical support to multiple field project managers running cogeneration installations and commissioning around the country.
- Project management or project execution experience.
- Experience in providing technical support to customers throughout design, submittal, installation, commissioning, and startup of mechanical and electrical equipment.
- The ability to manage a high workload: Multi-tasking, multi-organizing, delivering contributions with multiple projects with sometimes conflicting resource requirements.
- Experience and skill-sets to evaluate mechanical and electrical requirements for natural gas and bio-gas power generation from reciprocating engines as well as balance of plant.
- Excellent customer service skills.
- Valid driver’s license and clean driving record.
- Bachelor of Science in engineering from an ABET accredited college or university – Electrical, Mechanical or Marine Engineering
- Power Generation, Maritime, or Renewables Industry experience
- Experience in reviewing contracts, applying knowledge of engineering and manufacturing processes, as well as verifying project documentation for completeness, format and compliance with contract requirements.
- The ability to manage technical equipment and delivery schedules.
Person in this position needs to occasionally visit customer locations. Typical workday is in an office, but may include power plant project site with dust, noise, smell of fuel, etc.