Our client is an international tanker operator. Due to business developments, they are looking to hire for a Commercial Analyst who will also work as Chartering Executive.
In this position, you will report to the Commercial Director. You will split your time between working as a Commercial Analyst and a Chartering Executive.
Responsibilities will include:
- Researching and gathering information on the tanker/liquid commodity and freight markets
- Analyzing data and crunching numbers
- Preparing regular and ad-hoc reports for management and commercial team to aid decision making
- Working as part of the chartering team and supporting chartering activities
- Working as part of the operating steam and supporting vessel operations activities
The ideal person for this role will have experience as a Commercial Analyst and will be keen to learn and develop their experience in broader commercial shipping (chartering and operations). The ideal person will be able to demonstrate:
- Likely to have around 2 to 3 years experience as Commercial Analyst within the shipping market – could be working at a Broker, Ship Owner, Commodity Trader, etc
- Strong IT and analytical skills
- Well educated and relevant degree
Our Client can offer a market-related salary and potential for bonus. This is an excellent opportunity for an Analyst who would like to develop commercial skills and gain experience in chartering and operations.
Follow this link to apply: http://adr.to/luqv6