Requirement/Roles and Responsibilities :
- Check requirements and conditions of the received tenders, verify and search for corresponding vessel/s required
- Prepare documents requested by tender; submit tender’s documents, following correspondence concerning subjected tenders.
- Liaise with the assistant in collecting/sending of tender documents to the clients.
- Searching for new contract/project opportunities for the employment of vessels of the company.
- Liaise with external parties such as clients, brokers, agents, vessel owners etc
- Provide guidance or instructions to Assistant – Business Development for queries from clients/supplier
- Review of Insurance Policies according to contracts requirements
- Delegate, compile and manage all pre and post tender Client clarifications in relation to the tender submission.
- Coordination for insurance claims.
- Liaise and coordinate with internal stakeholders on projects and charters.
- Perform market research
- Assist in marketing / promotional tools
- Attend to vessel inspections / surveys
- Preparing of Revenue & Operating Expenses Budget for the Company.
- Reviewing of Operating Costs for each Vessel which are offered against all Tenders and arriving at the best achievable Charter Hire rates, considering the costs & market situation, and suggesting the Charter Hire Rate to be quoted to Management
Qualification / Skills :
- Bachelor’s Degree
- 5 years in Contracts Administration / PQ, Tenders and Proposals, Maritime Industry, Oil and Gas and Procurement
- Experience working with ship owner/operator in the offshore oil and gas sector
- Planning and Coordinating Skills
- Negotiation Skills
- Marketing Skills
- Flexible (Work may require occasional weekend and/or evening work).
- Communication skills, both oral and in writing
- Very organized and able to multi-tasks
- Willing to Travel