A fantastic, one-of-a-kind opportunity with a small but growing marine technology business is looking for Commercial Manager (Business Development) to join their team, spearheading the developing commercial strategy whilst overseeing day to day operations.
Key responsibilities for this role will include;
- Maturing leads from inception to execution of a deal whilst maintaining contact with the customer all the way up to handover.
- Creation of business growth plans.
- Successfully identify opportunities to expand the business via all avenues including partnerships, mergers and new markets.
- Taking an analytical approach towards sales, marketing finances, gaining an insight into how optimise performance, maximising profits.
- Asses the risks associated with new initiatives, ensuring all deadlines are met whilst being able to handle unexpected situations.
To be a suitable applicant for this role, you must have experience working in a marine technology sales/business development position in a managerial capacity, able to take control of a situation and pioneer within your defined area. You will be team orientated and results focused with a strong strategic acumen and commercial focus.
All applicants must have the right to work in the EU with the ability to relocate to Oslo.