Closing subscription agreements and developing the sales pipeline in accordance with the targets set by Management, specifically:
· Arranging 4-5 qualified online meetings per calendar week. A qualified meeting equals a meeting with the decision maker that has expressed interest in the Q88 solutions, including web-demos.
· Closing an average of two new subscription agreements per calendar week.
· Building prospect lists and executing on them
· Qualifying prospects in accordance with sales process, identifying key contacts, estimating closing timeframe and subscription amount
· Data entry of prospect and contact data in CRM database
· Develop sales strategies
· Targeted phone campaigns
· Providing feedback to management on the effectiveness of outbound phone and email campaigns
· >3 years’ Experience in Sales selling solutions in the Shipowner, Operator, Broker and affiliated industry spaces and/or selling B2B SaaS data solution products.
· Experience of negotiating and working closely with C-level client stakeholders
· Fluent written and verbal English language skills with additional languages welcome!
· Proven consistent sales success in your previous shipping/SaaS sales role(s)
· Able to thoughtfully and diligently execute a sales process and territory plan
· Demonstrated high rapport building and consultative sales skills
· Proven ability to aggressively prospect new opportunities from lead generation to close
· Highly effective communication skills with the ability to liaise, engage and build relationships with key stakeholders up to senior management/executive level
· Strong proficiency and sales experience in computer software and tools
· Proven ability to proactively address client concerns and exceed client needs
· A track record of understanding and managing SaaS revenue budgets and targets
· Outstanding consulting, presentation, coaching and facilitation skills
· Experience with business process analysis and business requirements gathering and documentation
· Refined interdepartmental collaboration skills with clear and open communication and a strong regional cultural awareness
· Ability to Identify obstacles to success and to create a pathway to overcome those obstacles
· Majority of time will be office based, with a possibility of working from home 2 to 3 days a week after training is completed. Willingness to travel as required
· Demonstrated planning and organizing skills
· Desire to work in a fast-paced, entrepreneurial setting
· Degree or equivalent experience