- Subject Matter Expert for all Completions and Commissioning for Multi Project /Multi Discipline Commissioning Team
- Establish and be custodian of Company’s Corporate Completion and Commissioning Framework
- Define, Develop, Implement and Continuously Improve Completions and Commissioning Philosophies, Standard Documentation and Go-buys
- Responsible for Corporate HSE Input for Completions and Commissioning.
- Support Bid Manager and Project Director with input of project control estimates, schedules, resources, performance criteria, contracting and implementation strategies
- Reporting to Project Manager - Lead the project through final construction, mechanical completion, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and final acceptance by ensuring that the project is completed within schedule and approved budget
- Commissioning Planning & Monitoring - Develop commissioning execution plan, which includes the workflow, work execution sequence, manpower requirement, tools and equipment requirement, completion database system, QHSE management and documentation compilation
- QHSE management - Undertake appropriate mitigation and/or intervention programs to safeguard the safety, health and environment during the execution of Commissioning activities
- Quality Management - Ensure that all commissioning activities are properly planned, executed and monitored accordingly through comprehensive documentation.
- Interface Management - Interface with department of other disciplines, contractors, vendors, statutory authorities and client in order to align with commissioning execution plan
- Manpower Management - Identify manpower requirements at key phases and submit recommendation for mobilization through Project Manager
- Project Completion Management - Develop project specific system, system’s demarcation, completion workflow, work execution sequence, Inspection Test Record (ITR) templates, Certificate templates to be utilized on Project Completion Management System.
Experience & Qualification
- 15 – 25 years relevant experience in the execution of major Offshore Oil & Gas EPC projects
- Minimum Years of FPSO Experience: 12
- Number of FPSO Projects (throughout relevant phases): 4
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate / Registered with recognized professional body.