Direct Search Global is working on an exciting role for Completions & Commissioning Manager. The right candidate should be a veteran and subject matter expert in the field of Completions and Commissioning works related to FPSO Projects. The incumbent will be required for involvement at Bid Phase, Commissioning Planning & Monitoring, Quality Management, Interface Management and Project Completion Management.
- Subject Matter Expert for all Completions and Commissioning for Multi Project /Multi Discipline Commissioning Team
- Establish and be custodian of Company’s Corporate Completion and Commissioning Framework
- Define, Develop, Implement and Continuously Improve Completions and Commissioning Philosophies, Standard Documentation and Go-buys
- Responsible for Corporate HSE Input for Completions and Commissioning.
- Support Bid Manager and Project Director with input of project control estimates, schedules, resources, performance criteria, contracting and implementation strategies
- Reporting to Project Manager - Lead the project through final construction, mechanical completion, pre-commissioning, commissioning, start-up and final acceptance by ensuring that the project is completed within schedule and approved budget
- Commissioning Planning & Monitoring - Develop commissioning execution plan, which includes the workflow, work execution sequence, manpower requirement, tools and equipment requirement, completion database system, QHSE management and documentation compilation
- QHSE management - Undertake appropriate mitigation and/or intervention programs to safeguard the safety, health and environment during the execution of Commissioning activities
- Quality Management - Ensure that all commissioning activities are properly planned, executed and monitored accordingly through comprehensive documentation.
- Interface Management - Interface with department of other disciplines, contractors, vendors, statutory authorities and client in order to align with commissioning execution plan
- Manpower Management - Identify manpower requirements at key phases and submit recommendation for mobilization through Project Manager
- Project Completion Management - Develop project specific system, system’s demarcation, completion workflow, work execution sequence, Inspection Test Record (ITR) templates, Certificate templates to be utilized on Project Completion Management System.
Experience & Qualification
- 15 – 25 years relevant experience in the execution of major Offshore Oil & Gas EPC projects
- Minimum Years of FPSO Experience: 12
- Number of FPSO Projects (throughout relevant phases): 4
- Minimum Bachelor’s Degree in relevant discipline
- Professional Engineer with Practicing Certificate / Registered with recognized professional body.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com