Our client, a crude oil trading firm is on the lookout for a Contract Administrator to join their team in Singapore.
The ideal candidate will have at least 2-3 years of experience in trading contract administration.
- Reasonable knowledge and understanding of different contracts across different oil products (crude, gasoil etc.)
- Analyze, identify and raise queries if required with various departments
- Propose amendments to contracts before finalization and provide any mitigation means
- Strong understanding of incoterms and operational processes
- A good understanding of contract execution
- Ability to converse in Mandarin to liaise with Chinese counterparts
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org