Candidate shall be experienced in the areas of Designing & Projects. Proficient in designing and developing new control system and testing in conformance to pre-defined technical specifications. Participation and implementation in Project of different type of DCS, PLC’s, HMI. Prior experience in Allen Bradley PLC’s is compulsory.
Duties & Responsibilities
- PLC programming and HMI graphics development.
- Develop system architecture for control system.
- Prepare engineering documents such as I/O list, bill of material, heat dissipation calculation.
- Review engineering drawings & provide necessary inputs to the Designer/Drafting Team for preparation of necessary drawings.
- Procurement for control system components.
- Monitoring/Supervision of control system installation activities.
- Testing of Control Systems.
- Conduct and/or Participate in FAT/SAT.
- Commissioning the PLC Panel & program at site (Offshore & Onshore).
- Modification in PLC Programming
- PCS, SIS & FGS Design Review and Implementation
- Coordinating with Major DCS Companies from bid all the way to commissioning activities
- Knowledge on SIL requirements
- Hazardous Area Certification Requirements for Panels
Ensure projects are performed in accordance with the relevant industry codes/standards, legislation, accreditation, and Client policies/procedures