Cost Engineer - Port Everglades
- Project controls and management reporting functions on Education, Infrastructure & Transportation Capital Improvement Programs.
- Cost engineering and controls functions including performing one or more of the following:
- Coordinate and gather project status information from PMs and CMs to update project budget and cost reports;
- Track changes, trends and risks; support, monitor, and communicate budget, actual status, and forecast costs, labor hours, and quantities for projects;
- Assist in the development of cash flow reports; assist in the development of construction and project cost estimates;
- Assist in scheduling functions;
- Assist in the tracking and reporting of project progress and performance.
- 2 years of relevant cost engineering and project controls experience on multiple construction projects. Salary commensurate with overall experience level.
- Experience with the maritime industry, ports, or infrastructure project management
- BS or MS in engineering, architecture, construction management or other relevant field is required. Experience in Primavera P6 is preferred. Must be able to show proof of eligibility to work in the USA.
Employment Type: Full-time, long-term employment with full benefits package.