A leading shipping company is looking for a Credit Analyst to join their experienced team in London who oversee the provision and management of credit to customers in the business covering the region of Europe, USA and the Middle East.
The business has a very experienced team of Credit Managers and Analysts in place, they are now looking to recruit an energetic, self-motivated individual to join the team.
Key responsibilities will include;
- Analysis of financial statements, management reports and other sources of relevant credit assessment information
- Preparation of comprehensive credit analysis, reviewing prospective and existing customers and suppliers
- Provision of credit support and advice to traders and the commercial departments to assist effective new business decision making
- Ensure the business credit policy and process framework is complied with
- Liaise with banks and other credit providers
- Provide support and guidance during customer meetings to facilitate a rounded view for credit consideration.
To be suitable for this position you should have a strong analytical mindset with great attention to detail and experience working within a trading organisation or within the maritime sector with a focus on credit analytics. All applicants must live within commuting distance of London and possess existing and unrestricted UK working entitlement.