A leading organisation is looking for a Credit Analyst to join their experienced team in Singapore who oversee the provision and management of credit to customers in the business.
The business has a very experienced team of Credit Managers and Analysts in place, they are now looking to expand the team and recruit an energetic, self-motivated individual.
Key responsibilities will include:
- Analysis of financial statements, management reports and other sources of relevant credit assessment information
- Preparation of comprehensive credit analysis, reviewing prospective and existing customers and suppliers
- Provision of credit support and advice to traders and the commercial departments to assist effective new business decision making
- Ensure the business credit policy and process framework is complied with
- Liaise with banks and other credit providers
- Provide support and guidance during customer meetings to facilitate a rounded view for credit consideration.
To be suitable for this position you should have a strong analytical mindset with great attention to detail. Additionally, you will have at least 4-5 years of experience working within a trading organisation or within the maritime sector with a focus on credit analytics.