An opportunity to join a busy crewing department delivering support to a large mixed fleet of tankers and bulk carriers trading globally.
As a Crew Operator you will be involved in the following activities:
- Review contractual agreements and the vessels manning plan. Performing and monitoring all selection steps of evaluation and selection of crew, for the effective recruitment of the most suitable and qualified candidates, according to ship flag legislation, technical requirements and available budget.
- Review and approve the employment contracts of all assigned vessels’ seafarers
- Propose and implement the relief/rotation planning and EoC procedures
- Communicate with flag state authorities
- Identify future and current vacancies in vessels’ personnel, support the annual manning plan and budget.
- Monitor and evaluate the performance of your assigned vessels’ seafarers and identify their training needs. Develop and propose appropriate training plan.
Priority will be given to individuals already based in Athens.