An established shipping company is looking for a Crew Payroll Officer to join their set-up in Singapore.
Your main responsibilities are:
- Maintain and ensure seafarers’ monthly wages are promptly and accurately processed and properly disbursed in accordance to their contract terms.
- Check and update payroll summary reports, Master’s cash statement, wage viriables and bond summaries.
- Checking and processing monthly manning and training invoices.
- Monthly reconciliation of manning accounts
- Ensuring proper documentation of payroll and accounts documents
This is a junior role, and open to candidates with around 1 year of relevant crewing payroll experience.
This role is only opened to candidates based in Singapore, with ready working entitlement.