A growing ship management company in Singapore is looking for a Crewing Executive to join their team.
The main responsibilities of this role will include, but are not limited to:
- ensuring that all records of employment related documentation are verified and maintained
- selection & recruitment of new seafarers
- monitoring the performance evaluation of seafarers
- monitoring and review of safe manning for all vessels based on requirements
- ensuring that all seafarers are trained and qualified in full compliance with company, STCW and Flag State requirements
- conduct crew changes in accordance with SEA
- liaising with different parties to obtain the most suitable date & port for crew change
- monitoring travel arrangements for seafarers including all necessary visas, etc.
- ensuring SEA are issued in compliance with MLC, Flag State, and National requirements
- monitoring of crew training needs and follow up
- updating of crew management system
A successful candidate will ideally come with experience attained in a similar role; have the ability to prioritise and meet critical deadlines, as well possess strong interpersonal skills with the ability to form effective working relationships with people from a variety of backgrounds and seniority.
This role is open to candidates with ready working entitlement in Singapore.