- In this position you will be responsible for ensuring that all crew members onboard meet the minimum requirements and that all records are kept up to date.
- As the crewing Manager you will act as council for other team members to come and consult for advice.
- Responsible for following up on all delegated tasks to Crew Coordinator/Crewing Assistance as required.
- Must have an overall thorough understanding of crew budget, Initiate crew budget preparation or renewal, monthly invoicing etc.
- Ensure incoming and outgoing invoices are monitored, followed up and approved as required.
- Follow up on crew performance on board and monitor career development of assigned crew.
- High School or equivalent education.
- 3 years previous experience in a similar role/ shipping industry.
- Computer skills.