- In this position you will be responsible for ensuring that all crew members onboard meet the minimum requirements and that all records are kept up to date.
- Responsible for managing payroll costs.
- As the crewing Manager you will act as council for other team members to come and consult for advice.
- Responsible for following up on all delegated tasks to Crew Coordinator/Crewing Assistance as required.
- Must have an overall thorough understanding of crew budget, Initiate crew budget preparation or renewal, monthly invoicing etc.
- Ensure incoming and outgoing invoices are monitored, followed up and approved as required.
- Follow up on crew performance on board and monitor career development of assigned crew.
- Master mariner/Chief Engineer with manning experience.
- 2 years previous experience in a similar marine crewing related role.
- Computer skills.