An exciting opportunity to work with a leading owner based in London as a Crewing Officer on a 12 month contract.
As Crewing Officer, you will be responsible for a wide range of planning and operational duties with performance supervision being a key focal point. Other key responsibilities will include;
- Maintaining regular contact with Master Mariners, Chief Engineers and Crew Managers.
- Manage the distribution of the weekly crew plan, awaiting approval of officer appointments.
- Monitor the performance of contracted Crewing Managers.
- Review of costs by analysing officer overlaps and standby costs.
- Select and assign high quality officers and crew in liaison with fleet teams.
- Review of travel costs.
This is an ideal position for an individual with 1 to 2 years of experience within a Crewing/HR role. Strong communication and organisational skills are a must with preference given to those already living within a commutable distance of central London.
European right to work is essential.