Our client, a shipping company, is on a lookout for a Crewing Superintendent to join their team!
- Ensuring that all crew members onboard meet the minimum requirements and that all records are kept up to date.
- Responsible for managing payroll costs.
- Act as a council for other team members to come and consult for advice.
- Following up on all delegated tasks to Crew Coordinator/Crewing Assistance as required.
- Must have an overall thorough understanding of crew budget, Initiate crew budget preparation or renewal, monthly invoicing etc.
- Ensure incoming and outgoing invoices are monitored, followed up and approved as required.
- Follow up on crew performance on board and monitor career development of assigned crew.
- Diploma in Maritime Studies or in a relevant discipline.
- Minimum 2 years of experience in a similar marine crewing related role.
- Experienced as a Master mariner/Chief Engineer with manning experience.
- Good foundation in Computer skills (e.g. Microsoft Office) would be preferred.