Our client is a 3rd party ship management company that are handling various kind of vessels, they are on the lookout for Crewing Support Executive that is based in Singapore.
This person will be sitting in Career Management Department, managing the career path for all seafarers within the organization. He /She will be reporting directly to Head of Career Management.
- To ensure that all received Crew Competence Assessment details are entered and uploaded in Company database.
- To ensure work flow is cater to planning needs.
- To prepare the files, in collaboration with the RPP’s to have the promotion/validation files approved ahead of vessel planning, organize and plan the interviews and support for Officers, as required.
- To assist management by providing ad hoc seafarer pool data analysis.
- To assist to deploy new procedures and process.
- To attend all Recruiting functional emails
- To prepare Monthly and weekly reports for management
- To assist and support in all other ad hoc tasks as may be assigned by the Head of Career Management.
Key Performance Standards:
- Good time management skills an ability to priorities and meet tight deadlines
- Organized/good attention to detail and accuracy
- Good communication skills
- An excellent team player as well as a good communicator, rigorous, accurate and methodical.
- Good knowledge of Microsoft Excel, word and power point
- Experience in the Crewing/HR would be advantage (but not necessary)
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312