We are working with a leading Cruise company who are looking for an experienced Purchasing Director with Cruise experience. This position is a shorebased role in Germany.
You will be an integral part of our purchasing and procurement department. You will be responsible for achieving the targeted operational objectives. The successful candidate will take a proactive approach in reviewing current systems and procedures through making recommendations and implementing changes.
The Purchasing Director will be managing a team of four, whilst working very closely to the Culinary Director and the Onboard Operations team
Skills and experience's required;
- Experience in the implementation of projects and product development on a strategic level is important.
- Strong solid background in purchasing and supply chain management
- Solid experience in a purchasing role, ideally in the 4* or 5* gastronomy or hotel industry or in a management consultancy with a focus on procurement
- Cruise experience.
- Management experience/
- Proven track record of controlling and reducing external spend whilst developing a solid supplier base
- Fully conversant with modern purchasing and procurement techniques
- Previous successful experience in managing and coordinating purchasing activities with relation to cost, delivery and quality
- Fluent in English and German
120k + bonus (bonus depending on company and individual performance) + an excellent benefits package.
For more information and to apply please call Lydia Robinson on 00442380208830 and email your CV to Lydia.firstname.lastname@example.org