Our client is one of the renowned international logistics company, a stable and independent organization has over 50 offices across 16 countries.
- Support sales people in handling and monitoring business they secured.
- Coordinate and monitor shipment from shipment confirmation up to job is closed.
- Deal with all parties involved and make sure they deliver as expected: overseas partners, vendors, internal departments, and customer.
- Create and develop good relationship in order to obtain customer’s loyalty.
- Make sure expectations & KPI of customers are met at all times.
- Identify root causes issues and raise to management if customer is complaining about the service.
- Support sales team to identify additional business opportunities (farming) with the customer & voice out opportunities to the sales in charge.
- Update the shipment monitoring tool (SMARTSHEET).
- Consolidate monthly statistics to management (if requested)
- Back up colleagues or other department when needed and as per request of management.
- Visit customers / vendors up on request of sales in charge or management.
- Diploma or Degree in Logistics Management
- At least 3 years in customer service of air and sea freight would be highly desirable.
- Proficient in all Microsoft Office applications.
- Good communication skills in English.
- Must be energetic, team player and customer centric.
Visit www.directsearchasia.com/vacancies and follow us on LinkedIn for more information and opportunities
Registration No: 201425475W
EA License No: 14C7312
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to firstname.lastname@example.org