A leading ship broking firm is looking for a highly motivated Demurrage Analyst to join their experienced operations team in London to support the continued growth of the company.
Reporting to the Head of Operations your responsibilities will include the following;
- Accurately checking all types of claims including but not limited to freight, war risk, deviation, heating expenses, Turkish straits, speed up claims and demurrage claims.
- Monitor all time bar expirations and submit notices to all parties concerned when required
- Liaising closely with customers and owners to ensure timely submission and settlement of all claims
- Handle all claims documentation requirements across the fleet
- Proactively build partnerships with customers, owners and agents
- Actively participate in the development of existing systems but also engage in the process on improvement and transformation of department procedures
- Maintain continuous updating of all claims records, files and databases
- Process claims and ensure compliance with CP requirements
- Assist on any department/company projects and additional duties as and when required
To be a suitable candidate for this position you must have proven claims experience within the tanker sector, comfortable working in a fast-paced environment, confident with developing business relations and be customer facing.