Career track opportunity for diesel mechanics with the marine and power generation market in the Florida & Caribbean area.
· Previous experience with 4-stroke or 2-stroke diesel engines (MAN, Wartsila, Mak, EMD) and auxiliaries
· Vast experience in diesel gen-set maintenance.
· Knowledge of diesel engine control and automation systems
· Full understanding of engine room operations
· Ability to use diesel engine diagnostic equipment.
· Commissioning experience is a plus
· Great written and verbal communication skills.
· Customer-focused attitude.
· Willing to travel to various global customer locations upon request including shipyard periods, onboard service, and travel to the power stations, for extended lengths of time.
· Ability to complete documentation in line with current warranty practices and work logs / expense reports.
· Energetic and a team player.
· Ability to work under pressure and strict deadlines.
· Bachelor Degree preferred, but not required.
· Excellent references must be provided.
· Valid US Passport and Drivers license required
· Ability to pass background check and pre-employment DOT drug screen.