Based in South East Asia, you will be working for one of the world's largest FPSO owner and operator. Holding one of the key appointment in the senior management team, you are responsible for the organization's activities for Governance and Acquisition. Tasked to make Go/No-Go decisions on major business acquisitions and joint ventures, bids and tenders.
- Strategize and lead the development of Tenders, Market Survey, Request for Information (RFI) and Pre-Qualification (Pre-Q) submissions ensuring alignment with the overall Commercial Contracting Strategy (CCS).
- Overall responsible for the tender process and, in coordination with the general managers of Business Development, for the technical, commercial and contractual negotiation with Clients until contract award.
- Prioritize and manage the responses to all enquiry from Clients in terms of market surveys, pre-qualifications and tenders in coordination with the respective Business Development general managers and managers.
- Obtain necessary endorsement from the business unit Committee, Risk Management Committee on tender/bid/binding proposal submissions.
- Ensure compliance of Technical, Legal and Commercial proposals with Client’s requirements, highlighting company value proposition and deliver strategic approaches to secure projects.
- Manage post-ITB activities including reviews, clarifications and negotiation process in collaboration with internal and external stakeholders until Contract Award or ITB closure.
- Ensure proper handover and continued ownership to execution team.
- Provide specific guidance and motivation to drive the development of a ready pool of capable and competent working team, motivate and coach subordinates to be a high-performing team.
- Go/No Go Decision: the prioritization and the processes of deciding whether an organization should go for bidding or not to Bid involves analyses of various factors related to Eligibility Criteria, Technical Scope of Work, Commercial Terms, availability of recourses, Risks involved with project execution, Payment Terms, Legal Terms, Financial Factors, Geographical & Socio-Economic conditions and other relevant feasibility aspects. It is crucial that the senior management takes the decision of submission or no-submission quite ahead of time
- Multi-dimensional Requirement: Different regulation and policies adopted by different countries Internationally resulting with various requirement to understand and comply, e.g. tax regime, local content, company setup, etc.
- 20 - 30 years relevant experience in the execution of Major Offshore Oil & Gas EPCIC projects.
- Minimum Years of FPSO Experience: 15
- Number of FPSO Projects (throughout relevant phases): 3 - 5
- Degree in relevant discipline.
- MSc. / MBA or related additional professional qualification is an added advantage.
If you feel you fit the criteria and would like to take your career to the next step then please apply via the website or forward your CV to email@example.com