Director - Marine Engineering (Maintenance and Repair)
Location - south Houston, TX
The purpose of this role is to represent our client as the Director of Marine Technical ensuring the vessels are maintained, repaired, and all other requirements are met.
- Ensure that Engineering group is managed effectively. (10 Technical Superintendents)
- Responsible for ensuring the vessels perform to ensure they are safe, reliable, and efficient in service.
- The position holder will be clients focal point of contact for all Engineering related matters.
- You will lead the group ensuring all budgets are met.
- Bachelors degree in Marine Engineering or Naval Architecture
- 5 Years sailing and a minimum of 8 years shoreside experience.
- Previous experience with new ship operation and construction.
- Demonstrated experience of engineering management experience
- Experience with internal and external parties
- Strong communication skills for presentations.
- Must have valid passport