Sales Leader - New England
- Assertive leadership and precise decision making
- Deliver solid customer care and drive Sales Team to do the same
- Manage a sales team (Account Managers and Inside Sales)
- Manage and grow existing accounts and use experience to prospect and develop new business.
- Support, mentor, and motivate the Sales Team.
- Lead the team in embracing aftermarket potential.
- Make the most of any and all opportunities for new business, or new work for current customers.
- Grow profitability and market share through new business development, contract renewal signings and meeting or exceeding goals.
- Lead and participate in full life cycle of sales, including but not limited to: prospecting, pricing, lead generating, presentations, negotiations, in-person client meetings, proposal writing, relationship building, closing and account management.
- Hold regular meetings with Sales Team members to ensure they are on track and clear on current company goals and initiatives.
- Attend weekly Senior Leadership Team meetings.Director of Sales - New England