Our client is an international engineering firm engaged in the development and delivery of high performance marine engines.
They are currently looking for an experienced engineering professional with a specific skillset and experience that will enable the company to ensure excellent standards of service support.
The successful candidate will be engaged in the following activities, amongst others:
- Working with production and development engineering teams to establish timely solutions to technical issues
- Develop processes and procedures to ensure strong client reporting on technical and service issues
- Set standards for aftersales service quality working with the sales and engineering teams
- Develop companywide aftersales and technical support strategies
The successful candidate will have the following skills and experience:
- A strong background in a relevant engineering discipline, i.e. diesel engine manufacture, automotive engine manufacture, etc
- A minimum of 5 years experience in a technical support management position
- Strong experience in Root Cause Analysis techniques
- Excellent communicator, ability to achieve buy-in from multiple teams to deliver technical support excellence
- Strong quality assurance focus
- Must have a pre-existing entitlement to work in the UK
In return for the above, you can expect an excellent career and remuneration prospects with a company undergoing rapid development.