Director - Oil & Gas (Engineering Sales)
Responsible for overall business development of company's consulting business within the Oil & Gas industry, working from the Houston-based office.
- Perform comprehensive market review to identify potential new customers and opportunities
- Provide expert customer consulting on products and services
- Attend trade shows and marketing events
- Assist company in growing global presence in the Oil & Gas marketplace
- Provide sales presentations to potential clients
- Provide integration with key stakeholders, including vendors, internal customers, governmental regulators, classification societies and flag states.
- Extensive travel - 50% plus to attain business unit goals
- B.S. Degree in Engineering (marine, mechanical, chemical, etc.) MBA a plus
- 8+ years experience in business development / sales in the Oil & Gas industry
- Proven track record closing major capital equipment sales
- Outstanding communication skills and presence in front of customers
- Abiliity to pass a background check and pre-employment drug screen
- US Passport and Driver's License
- Authorization to work legally in the USA